Thursday, September 3, 2009

Today was not a good day...

I'm tired of failing.
I failed at baking a pie a few nights ago.
Now I've failed at helping a friend by fostering her GIANT dog (in addition to dealing with our 5 month old pup). I feel so awful. We said we would take her. And if Darren was here, it would help. But he's gone to Seattle for the weekend (boy's trip to video game convention).
I hate failing. Yet, it seems that is all I've been doing lately. I know it's not true, but it sure feels like it. I need to remind myself of the things that I'm doing right and not failing at.
1. My job - my boss seems very pleased with my performance and I am loving it.
2. My schooling - I have very few revisions required each week and they often do not take me more than 1/2 hour to do and hand back in.
3. My marriage - okay, so maybe I'm not doing stellar in that. Lord knows I'm thankful that I have such a patient husband

Why is it that we don't always notice the good things but the bad things are screaming in our faces? Positive thoughts...positive thoughts...positive thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment