Saturday, June 5, 2010

So it's been awhile...

Yes, I know, I'm a terrible blogger.
A lot has happened since my last post.
Apparently the cyst IS still there (this was confirmed by a MRI in December).
I've "fired" the quack doctor who magically made the cyst disappear.
I'll be meeting with a new doctor this month.
I feel very much in limbo - I don't feel that we've exhuasted all of our paths for conceiving a child of our own, so I don't feel that we are ready for adoption, but by the same token, I don't know how far we want to go in trying to conceive.
A part of me desperately wishes to see those two pink lines. A part of me is terrified that I may never have that opportunity.
Another part of me feels that having a child, no matter which way, is more important. Obviously I'm not ready for any major decision.
So, that is where I am, in a nutshell. I'll try and be a better blogger (not that anyone reads this anyways!) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment